When you hire Sky Blue, you will receive the experience and innovation that we have developed over the past six years of working on a range of political campaigns ranging from a campaign for the White House to a constitutional amendment to school board races.
Too often we find that firms offer a one size fits all plan. We develop our approach based off of your needs. Give us a call and we can develop a plan together ?that will lead to success.
Below is a list of the services we can offer in the opening phase of a campaign:
- Setting up your Finance Department. We can set up and launch your finance operation which includes assisting you in making staff decisions, training the candidate and staff, setting up policies and procedures, launching call time and more.
- Call time training. Sky Blue founder Jamie Hahn has led call time for Presidential, Senate, and Congressional candidates. We can train your candidate to make an effective use of call time in order to maximize their comfort level and help build towards success.
- Donor mapping. ?Every candidate, or cause, should be able to identify potential donors and then organize them into tiers of who is likely to give what. We have conducted this exercise for candidates, organization officers and campaign managers over the past six years.
- Drafting a fundraising plan. We can use years of experience to draft a fundraising plan that works for you.
- Online fundraising. ?We are well prepared to help you launch your online fundraising strategy through assisting your team with key decisions around databases, online fundraising vendors and crafting the initial strategy for email and social media fundraising.
Campaigns who wish to retain Sky Blue for the duration of the campaign can receive any combination, or all, of the following services:
- Internet fundraising strategy.
- Email and direct mail appeals.
- Donor prospecting.
- Call time preparation.
- Event planning and assistance.
- Compliance assistance.
- PAC fundraising.
- Assistance with national fundraising.
- Donor research
- Organizing your donor database
- Staff management
- House party planning
- Grassroots fundraising
- Donor cultivation meetings
- Call time consulting
- Organizing volunteers for the fundraising department
- Event planning
- And more…